- Environmental sustainability: a thoroughly Conservative notion
- “We are the first generation to fully understand climate change and the last generation to be able to do something about it” – global warming reaches 1°C
- Vehicle tracks are predator highways in intact landscapes: new publication
- What about the ugly things?
- The three most dangerous narratives in conservation
Category Archives: research
Under the radar: offsetting cumulative, offsite, cryptic and secondary ecological impacts in intact landscapes
I spoke on the topic of offsets and how they are, and could be applied cumulative, offsite, cryptic and secondary ecological impacts in intact landscapes at the Ecological Society of Australia’s conference in Melbourne in December 2012. My presentation formed part … Continue reading