Associate Professor at the Australian National University, Don Driscoll, has recently put together a fantastic video explaining how citizens can help save our wildlife. It’s based on a paper that he and others wrote on the conceptual domain of the matrix in fragmented landscapes, but the video version is fun too!
- Environmental sustainability: a thoroughly Conservative notion
- “We are the first generation to fully understand climate change and the last generation to be able to do something about it” – global warming reaches 1°C
- Vehicle tracks are predator highways in intact landscapes: new publication
- What about the ugly things?
- The three most dangerous narratives in conservation