- Environmental sustainability: a thoroughly Conservative notion
- “We are the first generation to fully understand climate change and the last generation to be able to do something about it” – global warming reaches 1°C
- Vehicle tracks are predator highways in intact landscapes: new publication
- What about the ugly things?
- The three most dangerous narratives in conservation
Tag Archives: arid ecology
I’ll be presenting a 30 minute talk at the 2014 Kwongan workshop, entitled ‘On the ecology of WA’s arid zone’. My talk is entitled ‘The cryptic and the cumulative: mitigating regional ecological impacts of mining and exploration in south-western Australia’s … Continue reading