- Environmental sustainability: a thoroughly Conservative notion
- “We are the first generation to fully understand climate change and the last generation to be able to do something about it” – global warming reaches 1°C
- Vehicle tracks are predator highways in intact landscapes: new publication
- What about the ugly things?
- The three most dangerous narratives in conservation
Tag Archives: hydrology
The extent of roads and other forms of linear infrastructure is burgeoning worldwide, however there has been little quantification of how linear infrastructure affects the movement of water across landscapes. In our paper published in the Journal of Environmental Management, … Continue reading