- Environmental sustainability: a thoroughly Conservative notion
- “We are the first generation to fully understand climate change and the last generation to be able to do something about it” – global warming reaches 1°C
- Vehicle tracks are predator highways in intact landscapes: new publication
- What about the ugly things?
- The three most dangerous narratives in conservation
Tag Archives: Mediterranean-climate
One of the most frequent responses that I receive when I tell people that I conduct ecological research in that part of Western Australia that lies beyond the Wheatbelt, beyond the old rabbit-proof fence, where there’s gold and dust but … Continue reading