- Environmental sustainability: a thoroughly Conservative notion
- “We are the first generation to fully understand climate change and the last generation to be able to do something about it” – global warming reaches 1°C
- Vehicle tracks are predator highways in intact landscapes: new publication
- What about the ugly things?
- The three most dangerous narratives in conservation
Tag Archives: threatened species
Threatened species day: for those we remember, for those we never knew, and for those who still stand a chance
Today we commemorate the death of the last known Thylacine (also called the Tasmanian Tiger or Tasmanian Wolf) in 1936. It is national threatened species day, held each year on 7th September. Without the integral role of top-order predator being … Continue reading