- Environmental sustainability: a thoroughly Conservative notion
- “We are the first generation to fully understand climate change and the last generation to be able to do something about it” – global warming reaches 1°C
- Vehicle tracks are predator highways in intact landscapes: new publication
- What about the ugly things?
- The three most dangerous narratives in conservation
Tag Archives: edge effects
Dr. Suzanne Prober, Prof Richard Hobbs, Prof Hugh Possingham and I have recently had a paper entitled ‘Lines in the sand: quantifying the cumulative development footprint in the world’s largest remaining temperate woodland‘ published in the journal Landscape Ecology. You … Continue reading