- Environmental sustainability: a thoroughly Conservative notion
- “We are the first generation to fully understand climate change and the last generation to be able to do something about it” – global warming reaches 1°C
- Vehicle tracks are predator highways in intact landscapes: new publication
- What about the ugly things?
- The three most dangerous narratives in conservation
Tag Archives: R
Dr. Suzanne Prober, Prof Richard Hobbs, Prof Hugh Possingham and I have recently had a paper entitled ‘Lines in the sand: quantifying the cumulative development footprint in the world’s largest remaining temperate woodland‘ published in the journal Landscape Ecology. You … Continue reading
Warning: this post is terribly technical. Readers not inclined towards statistical analysis and R coding may wish to skip this one! I was recently contacted by a biologist in the UK regarding one of the analyses that I did in … Continue reading