- Environmental sustainability: a thoroughly Conservative notion
- “We are the first generation to fully understand climate change and the last generation to be able to do something about it” – global warming reaches 1°C
- Vehicle tracks are predator highways in intact landscapes: new publication
- What about the ugly things?
- The three most dangerous narratives in conservation
Tag Archives: environmental impact assessments
an illustrated overview of our paper just published, entitled ‘Under the radar: mitigating enigmatic ecological impacts’. Continue reading
The paper Under the radar: mitigating enigmatic ecological impacts, by myself, Hugh Possingham, Suzanne Prober and Richard Hobbs has just been published online by the journal Trends in Ecology and Evolution (DOI: 10.1016/j.tree.2014.09.003): http://authors.elsevier.com/a/1PvCkcZ3WPxey (this link will provide you with free access to … Continue reading