- Environmental sustainability: a thoroughly Conservative notion
- “We are the first generation to fully understand climate change and the last generation to be able to do something about it” – global warming reaches 1°C
- Vehicle tracks are predator highways in intact landscapes: new publication
- What about the ugly things?
- The three most dangerous narratives in conservation
Tag Archives: protected areas
an illustrated overview of our paper just published, entitled ‘Under the radar: mitigating enigmatic ecological impacts’. Continue reading
The world’s rich marine resources are vastly under-protected, in the face of massive, growing exploitation, and increasing pollution, entanglement in nets, destruction of important habitat and other impacts from various human activities, and the global changes that result. Australia risks joining the … Continue reading