- Environmental sustainability: a thoroughly Conservative notion
- “We are the first generation to fully understand climate change and the last generation to be able to do something about it” – global warming reaches 1°C
- Vehicle tracks are predator highways in intact landscapes: new publication
- What about the ugly things?
- The three most dangerous narratives in conservation
Tag Archives: extreme weather events
Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology’s interactive weather forecasting chart has added new colours to extend its previous temperature range that had previously been capped at 50 degrees Celsius. The palette now includes deep purple and pink, which extend the range to 54°C – about … Continue reading